(Sr.) Manager, Strategy & Operations
The mission of Centessa Pharmaceuticals plc (Nasdaq: CNTA) is to deliver consequential new medicines to patients. The Centessa family includes ten wholly owned, highly specialized companies, with drug discovery and development programs in diverse therapeutic areas. The company’s organizational structure and approach combine the agility and sense of urgency typical of start-up companies with the scale and diversification typical of larger R&D organizations.
We are currently seeking a (Sr.) Manager of Strategy & Operations that will work collaboratively across functions on key strategic priorities for Centessa. This individual will work closely with the Director of Ops, Strategy & Planning and C-suite leadership to support internal decision-making. This role offers the opportunity to join a fast-growing biopharma company and help shape its future trajectory.
- Conduct and synthesize research to inform company strategy, internal modeling and planning across the portfolio, and strategic partnerships
- Collaborate across functions, Centessa Company teams, and external partners to prepare and implement strategic initiatives, such as market opportunity assessments and long-term planning
- Develop key company communications for internal and external use
- Prepare external presentations on Centessa’s mission, readouts, and company developments
- Synthesize findings and recommendations for Executive Team and Board of Directors
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 2 years of consulting experience with a focus on health care / biopharma
- Strong analytical skills, including conducting independent research and synthesis
- Crisp written communications (presentations and memos)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, flexible environment
- Collaborative across roles and functions
- Strategic thought partner across the organization
- Demonstrated alignment with Centessa values and culture
POSITION: Full-Time, Exempt
EEOC Statement: Centessa Pharmaceuticals believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity for all its employees and qualified applicants. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Centessa Pharmaceuticals will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.