Part Time Executive Assistant, LockBody (Glasgow)
The mission of Centessa Pharmaceuticals plc (Nasdaq: CNTA) is to deliver consequential new medicines to patients. The Centessa family includes ten wholly owned, highly specialized companies, with drug discovery and development programs in diverse therapeutic areas. The company’s organizational structure and approach combine the agility and sense of urgency typical of start-up companies with the scale and diversification typical of larger R&D organizations.
LockBody is seeking a part time Executive Assistant to join our dedicated, passionate team of professionals to support Senior Management and serve as a bridge for communications across various departments.
The part time Executive Assistant will create and maintain an effective working environment to enable our team members to achieve their short- and long-term goals. The right candidate must have superior organization skills, communicate effectively, and consistently demonstrate leadership to maintain credibility and support with our senior management staff. The role is currently a remote opportunity which may transition to onsite at a future date.
- Coordinate extensive international business travel including flights, overnight accommodations, and ground transportation.
- Prepare expense reports in a timely manner ensuring accuracy and adherence to Centessa’s policies.
- Effectively manage calendars, including coordination of complex and shifting schedules within several time zones.
- Schedule and coordinate complex meetings, inform attendees of dates and time, reserve meeting space, and ensure the appropriate equipment and materials are available.
- Respond to internal and external requests for information and/or Senior Manager's time in a professional and timely manner.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Responsible for logistical planning of onsite and offsite meetings (conferences, speaking engagements, collaborative activities, etc.).
- Work closely and effectively with Senior Management keeping them well informed of upcoming commitments, and responsibilities. Brief and prepare them for meetings, as appropriate. Coordinate with staff to gather and assemble research, reports, and presentation materials.
- Prioritize conflicting needs and handle matters expeditiously and proactively, by taking appropriate initiative and follow through on projects to successful completion often with deadline pressure.
- Develop relationships and collaborate with professionals across the organization to achieve of the outcomes listed above.
- Able to handle confidential information with discretion.
- 3+ years as an Executive Assistant working with Senior Management
- Expert written and verbal communication skills including high level competency in the Microsoft Office product suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), capable use of technology including mobile, laptop, and text.
- Ability to work across several time zones required
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to context, substance, and detail. Ability to adapt to various competing demands.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment without constant direction or simultaneous feedback.
POSITION: Part time, Non-exempt
EEOC Statement: Centessa Pharmaceuticals believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity for all its employees and qualified applicants. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Centessa Pharmaceuticals will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
NO THIRD PARTY RESUMES WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME.